Multi-service providers using Xplor Education’s product suite
Large-scale childcare provider powers up while making huge savings with Xplor Education
With Xplor Education, Catholic Early EdCare transitioned to a digital platform, enabling educators to focus on children and families rather than administrative tasks with simplified data management, attendance tracking and payment processing.
Empowering decision-making and safeguarding your data
We care about what matters to you
From helping you keep children safe to providing families with the convenience they need, our solutions have been developed with services like yours in mind.
Child safety is your top priority—and ours
Helping your service ensure children are safe while in care is baked into our entire childcare management suite.
- Collect vital health information for each child on enrolment forms to prioritise their health and safety from the start.
- Easily record nappy changes, sleep times, medication dosages, and other significant health events and share them with families to give them peace of mind.
- Downloadable reports draw data from transport lists, health events, head counts, emergency evacuations, drill evacuations, and incident reports to help you stay compliant.
Secure payment solution
Xplor Pay provides both your service and families with children in your care with a seamless payment experience to help ensure a steady cash flow.
- Save time and boost efficiency with Xplor Pay’s secure direct debit, helping you stay compliant with requirements for electronic gap fee payments.
- Boost family satisfaction by offering the flexibility of offering ad hoc payments in addition to direct debit, straight from our Home app.
- Our dedicated support team is ready to help get Xplor Pay up and running at your service and guide families through the easy setup process in the Home app.
Backed by a corporate parent
We’re the first global platform integrating SaaS, payments and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. We offer software solutions in fast-growing ‘everyday life’ verticals: Education, Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global, cloud-based payments processing platform. Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.