Quality Area 1 (QA1) of the National Quality Standard focusses on the service’s ability to enhance children’s learning and development through the educational program.
Our How to Improve NQS Ratings in Quality Area 1 guide will help you prepare for your next assessment with practical pointers, including:
- Checking if learning outcomes for each child are accomplished
- Prioritising documentation for an efficient and transparent assessment
- Integrating Programming & Planning (P&P) software to make documentation easier
- Collecting and storing documentation to help your centre fulfil NQS standards
- Improving each child’s portfolio tracking with cloud-based software