Quality Area 1 (QA1) of the National Quality Standard focusses on the service’s ability to enhance children’s learning and development through the educational program.
Our “How to Improve NQS Ratings in Quality Area 1” guide will help you prepare for your next assessment with practical pointers, including:
- Checking if learning outcomes for each child are accomplished
- Prioritising documentation for an efficient and transparent assessment
- Integrating Programming & Planning (P&P) software to make documentation easier
- Collecting and storing documentation to help your centre fulfil NQS standards
- Improving each child’s portfolio tracking with cloud-based software