Peace of mind for families
Our market-leading app for families, Home, allows for quick and convenient communication, digital sign-ins and attendance, payments, bookings and health event tracking.
Connection at every interaction ensures no moments are missed throughout the day
Boost families engagement and provide constant visibility on child safety
Easy sharing of each child’s learning and development makes it easy to focus on a child’s learning
One app (and one team) provides families with everything they need
TRUSTED BY THOUSANDS OF SERVICES ACROSS AUSTRALIA
“Xplor is really efficient and there’s lots of support for help.” – Natalie Underwood, Minnows Early Learning
Share live learning
Families can view their child’s individual learning journeys and provide educators with updates (Moments) so tailored learning can continue in the service or home.
- Live learning documents capture milestones for both educators and families to build upon.
- Families can comment on shared observations or contact educators directly via Messenger.
- Educators can create and share visually appealing learning stories with families.
In-app payments and bookings
Give families the flexibility to make payments and bookings while on the go while complying with the new electronic payment of gap fee regulations.
- Families can view statements and set up their preferred payment method (bank transfer, credit card or debit card).
- Families can view availability and make bookings (including casual bookings) quickly and easily from their mobile device.
- Ensure families never miss a payment with Direct Debit (Xplor Pay) and automatic reminders (SMS, email, or notifications).
Families can sign their children in and out of your service quickly and easily with just a few taps on their mobile device.
- Attendance tracking is secure and encrypted, so your attendance data is accurate and safe.
- Accurate tracking of which authorised individual dropped off or picked up each child.
- Families can easily track their children’s attendance or time spent in care in the Home app.
Transparent health event tracking
Constant updates allow families to effortlessly track their child’s health and safety throughout the day.
- Families get updates on what their child is eating with nutrition tracking.
- Share nap times and sleep checks with families to ensure continuity of care after pick-up.
- Quickly send incident reports or share updates with families when medicine has been administered.
The best family experience
Offer families the ultimate experience with easy-to-use payment options, constant communication throughout the day and moment-by-moment updates that provide a holistic view of their child’s progress.
A culture of compliance
From the electronic payment of gap fees to records of observations and input from families, Home helps you remain compliant under the NQS.
Child safety at its best
Used in tandem with Playground, Home helps ensure that you can keep children safe and families informed throughout the day.
The flexibility families expect
Families have the freedom to make casual bookings, set up Direct Debit, make ad hoc payments (PayNow) and message educators directly.