- Cloud-based workforce management software Ento integrates Xplor to provide real-time control over labour costs and compliance.
- The deal will allow childcare services to forecast future labour needs and comply with regulations.
Ento is a leading workforce management technology provider, and the rostering integration is expected to help services reduce staffing costs by 4-8%.
Xplor Technologies, a leading global platform integrating software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions for businesses in Education, Boutique Wellness, Health and Fitness, Field Services and Personal Services, has today announced a new agreement with leading workforce management technology provider Ento. The exclusive deal will offer enterprise service providers access to real-time control over labour costs and compliance, by automating the creation of childcare rosters.
Australia’s leading childcare software provider, Xplor, has pioneered cloud-based technology for the education sector, and immersive parent engagement apps, helping over 10,500 services across Australia and New Zealand to better connect with families and support high-quality early learning. In parallel, since being founded in 2009 Ento has grown to serve over 10,000 workplaces across Australia with next-generation, cloud-based workforce management software.
Staffing in childcare accounts for 58% of an LDC service’s annual costs & saving 1% would amount to an average saving of $13,879 per service.
How does the deal benefit childcare providers?
The integrated solution adds an exciting proposition for the childcare sector, and a new feature to Xplor’s all-in-one product suite, making it easier for childcare centre owners to manage their workforce.
- Using real-time data, providers will be able to automatically assess their requirements and then schedule the appropriate number of employees to comply with regulations for educator-to-child and diploma ratios.
- With live staffing and attendance level data, childcare centres can optimise their operations, helping to maintain profitable bookings while providing parents with the peace of mind that their child will receive a quality education.
- Services will no longer need to invest in development work to synchronize rostering and childcare management systems. This will help optimise maintenance costs and decrease workload complexities in trying to keep synchronisations up-to-date.
Ento’s bespoke algorithms, coupled with Xplor’s historical booking data is used to accurately forecast future labour needs with zero manual intervention. Labour demand is captured with precision at 15-minute intervals which display when, where, and why employees are needed. Ento’s AI then turns this data into roster shifts that satisfy a centres’ headcount and legislation requirements. Businesses using Ento’s demand-driven rostering can see a 4-8% reduction in frontline labour costs.
Mark Woodland, founder of Xplor and CEO of Education at Xplor commented, “We’re proud to take this special partnership between Xplor and Ento to a groundbreaking new place. This partnership will transform how workforce management software is used by bringing together the innovation and security of Xplor with Ento’s deep expertise in business software, ultimately saving time for educators to get back to what they love doing; teaching.”
Aulay Macaulay, founder and CEO of Ento confirmed, “Together we’re transforming childcare, with bespoke tools designed to help busy providers reduce the time spent on workforce planning. Ento’s demand-driven, AI-led insights also cater for those human touches, such as bias towards consistent shifts, complementing the highly personalised experience Xplor offers childcare services, educators and families alike.”
Ento was founded in Australia in 2009 to help businesses manage rostering, leave, attendance and communication within their workforce. Since then Ento has become the chosen solution for over 10,000 workplaces across childcare and other sectors including retail, hospitality and labour hire; rostering for over 100,000 users for businesses ranging in size from 50 to 5,000+ staff. Ento’s software is part of the next generation of workforce management tools; cloud-based, accessible via a smartphone, tablet or desktop, and integrated with leading HR, POS and Payroll systems. For more information visit: https://ento.com/