- Badges let you take the skills you’ve learned and apply them to complex, real-world education problems. And by completing sets, you can prove your expertise in specific roles and take the next step towards getting certified.
- When you finish a module or project, you’re awarded badges. A badge, earned from modules and projects, represents general knowledge in a specific topic area, and a star badge represents real-world proficiency in that discipline.
Path to certification
- Paths are guided learning through modules and projects that help you cover the most ground in the shortest amount of time. Consider them your personal guide for exploring new skills.
- Badges: Skill up and get hands-on training.
- Starbadge: Apply your skills to real-world scenarios.
- Exam Prep: Review and prepare for your certification exam.
- Certification: Get certified