Space Help & FAQs [PARENTS]
Searching for childcare?
Use our free tool to find online & virtual programs for children. Created by services across Australia.
How can Space help me find care?
- Using CareforKids, parents can easily search the largest online database of 23,000 childcare services across Australia for permanent, casual and online care and early education options.
- Space offers a universal enrolment system where parents need only enrol their children once.
- Details are stored in the parent’s profile, enabling them to share enrolment details with any service in Australia at the click of a button.
- Space is offered to all parents without any fees.
- Parents can also book virtual and private tours with childcare services offering these options.
How do I make an enquiry?
All you need to do is go to https://space.myxplor.com and from there, you simply enter your postcode within the search string. You will then see a list of centres within the area code you have searched. Next, click onto a centre’s page and select the start date, the desired days of the week, and add your child’s details. If already registered and logged in, the enquiry will be sent to the centre. If not, you will have to add your name, email, password and phone number.
How much will I get charged?
There is no cost for parents to use Space.
Can I use my existing Xplor account on Space?
During the BETA version, you will need to create a separate account to Xplor as we currently do not have the universal login functionality connected. We recommend using the same logins.