- The Child Care Rebate (CCR) which is a single, means-tested subsidy will replace the existing Child Care Benefit (CCB)
- The new subsidy will be paid directly to child care providers who will need to pass it on to families
- The new childcare subsidy aims to be easier than the current multi-payment system
- It will provide greater financial assistance to low and middle-income Australian families.
Download – ChildCare Subsidy Planner
This childcare subsidy planner is designed to help and guide you through the complexity of government technical and operational requirements that are changing effective 02 July 2018. The Australian Government’s primary aim is to make childcare more affordable and accessible to all Australians but there could be more administration for service operators.
What is changing when the Child Care Subsidy starts on 2 July 2018:
Action Items per month and Be Ready
With so much changing, do you know what you need to do? Xplor’s childcare planner gives you “to dos” by month, making sure that you are prepared and not caught out by the childcare subsidy changes effective 02 July 2018.
What government sites and portals do you need to register too? Xplor’s simple calendar formatted planner prompts you leading up to the changes but for the six months after to ensure your transition without hiccups and the new systems are embedded into your daycare service seamlessly.
Child Care Centre Administrators, Download this Planner
- Educators looking to understand changes to the subsidy and what they need to do operationally to the daycare centre.
- Administrators needing to ensure all technologies and operations are compliant with new CCITS government changes.
If you want more information about the CCITS, Xplor is offering a series of free seminars in capital cities around Australia to provide as much information. Check out the CCITS seminar schedule here.