COVID-19: Childcare Centre Support
IMPORTANT: Service Closure
You will be notified by the state or territory regulatory authority if your service should be closed. If you voluntarily chose to or are advised to close your service by authorities, you must notify your state or territory regulatory authority within 24 hours.
- Xplor Space is a recently launched service by Xplor to maintain an updated registry of vacancy details, fees and operating times for child care services Australia-wide.
- Please visit the Department of Education, Skills and Employment Frequently Asked Questions for more information for providers and services and Coronavirus (COVID-19) for the latest education and training sector fact sheets.
- The CCS Helpdesk is available to assist with information for services to help them manage the impacts on their business. Please email the CCS Helpdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org, send in your query via an online form or call 1300 667 276 between 9.00 am — 5.00 pm (AEDST), Monday to Friday.
- Visit business.gov.au or call 13 28 46 to access information on financial assistance, eligibility and timing of this assistance. Information on other Australian Government grants and programs that you may be eligible for is also available.
- My Business Health provides access to tools, templates and tips to manage mental health and business health to help small businesses find the services they need to face challenges and identify opportunities to grow their business.
- Your workplace responsibilities and obligations to your staff are outlined by the Fair Work Ombudsman at www.fairwork.gov.au/about-us/news-and-media-releases/website-news/coronavirus-and-australian-workplace-laws.
- You must immediately notify authorities if your centre, staff or attendees come into contact with COVID-19. Contact info for these departments is available at www.health.gov.au/about-us/contact-us/local-state-and-territory-health-departments.
- Information on eligibility and how to apply for CCS/ACCS is available at www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/child-care-subsidy. Additional advice and information about COVID-19 is available at www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/subjects/affected-coronavirus-covid-19.
- Information on eligibility and how to apply for the CCCF grant is available at www.education.gov.au/cccfspecialcircs.
- Further support and information for businesses is available at https://business.gov.au, with additional advice and updates about COVID-19 available at www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/subjects/affected-coronavirus-covid-19.
Please make sure that if you are a child care provider or service you have subscribed to receive communications from the Department of Education, Skills and Employment.